Our Latest COVID-19 Update
Well, it’s been quite a couple of weeks! Hasn’t it?
We hope that wherever you are that you and the people in your life are feeling safe, connected, and hopeful.
While we don’t have any answers as to when the world will go back to normal, here’s what we do know:
- We're dedicated to supporting you inside and outside of your session. This includes ensuring you’re comfortable with remote care, and having phone, email, live chat, and text coverage from 8am to 8pm everyday.
- Our entire therapy team is keeping their normal schedule to be available for you to keep your care on track.
- We value you, your health, and your patience. We realize that you may be feeling a range of emotions right now as you adjust to this time of uncertainty and we are here to support you through it all.
- For right now, we are anticipating that all future bookings will be delivered virtually. However, we’ll communicate as soon as we anticipate it being safe to return to in-person sessions and provide the option for you to switch your sessions back to the clinic, when you feel ready to do so.
For current clients, we’re here to help if you have any questions about an upcoming appointment or have any other inquiries. Know that we are here for you!
For new clients, we welcome you with open arms! Our team may be virtual for the moment, but we are fortunately set-up for that. So if you’re looking for a wonderful therapy practice in the heart of Toronto, look no further.
Let’s stay connected together.
- Megan, Jordan, Jaylin, and the entire Shift team
PS. If you’d like to stay connected with our team, we’d love for you to join our Mood Boost Monday community or join our adventures on Instagram.