Brittany Marshall, MSW RSW
Offering a non-judgemental, strengths-based approach to helping
children, youth and adults .
Brittany’s warm, non-judgemental, collaborative and strengths-based approach enables her to connect with individuals to become the best version of themselves. Her role is also to help educate, empower and support her clients. Ultimately, Brittany believes that her clients are the expert in their own lives.
She will support clients in accessing the inner skills and resources while learning positive coping strategies to help them overcome obstacles. Brittany has social work experience in post-secondary education, hospital and family-health team settings, where she provides individual therapy and support to children, youth and adults with a range of issues.
Brittany holds a Master of Social Work Degree from the University of Toronto, where she specialized in mental health and health, as well as an Honours Bachelor Degree in Child & Youth Studies from Brock University. Brittany is registered with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers and is a member of the Canadian Association of Social Workers.
Brittany has obtained a Masters of Social Work (MSW) degree from the University of Toronto.
Training and Certification:
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT): Basics
- Addressing Weight Bias & Stigma in Healthcare: Balanced View
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Refresher Course
- Supporting Survivors of Sexual Violence
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
- Relationship concerns
- Self-esteem issues
- Separation/divorce concerns
- Bullying and peer/social issues
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers; Registered Social Worker (RSW)
- Canadian Association of Social Workers