Katherine Ridolfo, MSW RSW
A safe and non-judgmental approach to dealing with life's issues, provided through compassion and care.
Katherine provides counselling and psychotherapy to individuals, couples and families to address anxiety, depression, fear, guilt, addictions, relationship issues, lifestyle issues and many other issues as identified by clients.
She uses a non-judgemental, client-centred, collaborative and strengths based approach using evidence based modalities such as CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), TIR/LSR (Trauma Incident Reduction and Life Stress Reduction), Mindfulness, SFBT (Solution Focused Brief Therapy), Pre-Marital and Clinical Hypnotherapy to name a few, to bring about life balance, positive outcomes and healing.
Her strength lies in her ability to listen and build strong therapeutic relationships to tailor therapy and develop goals that are unique to the individual and bring about positive change.
Katherine received Master of Social Work from the University of Windsor.
Training and Certification:
- Trauma Incident Reduction and Life Stress Reduction (TIR/LSR)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Craving Change (CB program for emotional eating)
- Anxiety, depression, fear, and guilt
- Lifestyle issues
- Trauma, including PTSD
- Pre-marital counselling
- Couples and relationship issues
- Life Stresses
- Life Transitions
- Caregiver Care and Burnout
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Registered Social Worker (RSW)