Stephanie Albers, MSW RSW
Meeting clients where they are and building on their strengths to reach goals.
I specialize in mental health counselling for adults, adolescents and young adults. I provide individual, couples and family therapy to address concerns such as depression, anxiety, self-esteem, stress, life transitions, grief/loss and addictions.
Stephanie received her Master of Social Work from Wayne State University.
Training and Certification:
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- Trauma Informed Practice
- Play Therapy for Children
- Adolescents and young adults
- Stress and finding balance
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers; Registered Social Worker (RSW)
- Ontario Association of Social Workers