Jaylin Bradbury, MSW RSW
Jaylin Bradbury, MSW RSW
Relationships (challenges, breakups, separation), stress and burnout, changing habits and behaviours.
As a therapist, Jaylin brings compassion and understanding to each of her sessions, and understands how difficult starting therapy can be. She's even written a 'Starting Therapy' series!
After graduating from the Master of Social Work (MSW) program from the University of Toronto, Jaylin has gained rich experience as both a counsellor and supervisor, predominantly in community mental health settings. In addition to her role at The Shift Collab, Jaylin currently works as a Wellness Counsellor and Coordinator at the University of Toronto. She is well versed in evidence-based therapies and works from a holistic and trauma-informed perspective.
Over the past several years, she has worked with hundreds of clients to rediscover their strengths and achieve their goals. Most importantly she is here to listen to your story and help you gain greater insight into your thoughts, feelings, and behaviours to strengthen your overall wellness.
- Masters of Social Work; University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Bachelor of Art Honours; Queen's University, Kingston, ON
- Integrated Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Treatment for Anxiety in Clinical Practice (Dr. Noah Lazar)
- Contemporary Applications of Mindfulness, Mindfulness Meditation, and Mindfulness-Based Interventions (Michael Apollo and Melissa Nigrini)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (University of Toronto Internal Training)
- Mindfulness and "Kindfulness" (Valerie Mason-John)
- Grief, Loss, and Healing (Jean Tweed Centre Internal Training)
- Introduction to Structural Dissociation (Jean Tweed Centre Internal Training)
- Trauma and Compassion Fatigue (Problem Gambling Institute of Ontario)
- Interventions for People with Recurrent Suicide Attempts (Yvonne Bergmans)
- What's a Supervisor or Manager to Do? Essential Skills and a Framework for Successful Staff Management (Lawrence Shulman)
- Problem Gambling and Problematic Internet Use (Problem Gambling Institute of Ontario)
- Advancing Motivational Interviewing Practice (Jean Tweed Centre Internal Training)
- Reflections on the Therapeutic Process (FIFSW Continuing Education)
- Managing Skills for New Managers (The Hincks-Dellcrest Centre)
- Brief Counselling Training (Jean Tweed Centre Internal Training)
- Buddhist Psychology Retreat for Therapists and Frontline Workers (CAST Canada)
- Engaging Traumatized Clients who Avoid Attachment, Closeness, and Painful Feelings (The Hincks-Dellcrest Centre)
- Dancing vs. Wrestling: Motivational Interviewing Workshop (FIFSW Continuing Education)
- Anxiety and Low Self-Esteem
- Workplace Burnout, Compassion Fatigue, and Vicarious Trauma
- Separations, Break-ups, and Divorces
- Clinical Supervision
- Ontario Association of Social Workers
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers; Registered Social Worker (RSW)