We support ambitious people like you that are working on themselves while building their careers.
- abuse & family violence
- ADD & ADHD
- bullying & school challenges
- burnout & stress
- coping with chronic illness
- depression & mood disorders
- grief & loss
- life transitions
- parenting, including postpartum support
- perfectionism & being a “workaholic”
- relationships, dating & divorce
- self-esteem & confidence
- time management & finding balance
- trauma & post-traumatic stress
- work challenges & changes
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Emotionally Focussed Therapy (EFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization
- Motivational Interviewing
- Narrative Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy (PE)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Solutions Focussed Therapy
- Suicide and Crisis Intervention
- Vicarious Trauma
Feeling stuck and wanting more in your life? Do you want to finally feel "good enough"? It takes courage to reach out, but please know that it can get better over time. You are here because you want to move forward. We can help.
Are you feeling alienated from your partner? Are you wanting more from your partner, but having difficulty asking for it? Couples often seek therapy to improve their communication and reclaim a sense of connection. We can help.
Kids & Families
Is your child struggling to keep up in school? Finding it difficult to make friends? Struggling with the impacts of social media? Feeling like a failure as a new parent? Caring for others can be difficult. We can help.