1. Choose a therapist
Our team of therapists have a wide-range of experience and expertise to meet your needs.
You will do better in therapy if you feel that you can relate to and trust your therapist. We take our commitment to you seriously and do our best to help match you with the therapist who can provide the best support for you.
Learn more about each of our therapists by clicking on their photo below.
2. Book a phone consultation
We offer a free 15-minute phone consultation with our therapist(s) before you book your first appointment so that you can learn more about their practice and ask any questions you may have before coming to Shift.
3. Book an appointment
Often when it comes to therapy, we have given it some thought prior to finally committing to attending. If you reviewed our therapists (or heard good things through a friend) and are ready to book, you can book in your first session right away and get started. We are looking forward to meeting you.
4. What to expect for your first appointment:
Before your first appointment:
- We'll email you an intake form through our secure online system
- If you don't have a chance to fill out the form, please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to fill it out in person
- Our clinic is located at 14 Prince Arthur Avenue
- Street parking is available on Prince Arthur and there's a Green P parking lot on Bedford Avenue (between Bloor and Prince Arthur)
- We are a 3 minute walk from St. George subway station. There are ring and post bike stands on the south side of Prince Arthur
- When you arrive, please come up to suite 312 on the third floor
- We have a quiet waiting area where you can have a complimentary coffee or tea
- For appointments after 6pm, please buzz up! Our buzzer is 8522.
During your first appointment:
- We'll start getting to know each other better
- We'll start asking questions, exploring, and developing a plan to help you move forward
- We'll set some goals and move at a pace that works for both of us.
Want more info?
If at anytime you have questions, concerns, or wanted to ask about seeing a different therapist (again, we really value the importance of fit and get that not every therapist is right for every client), please click below to contact us. We value your business and care about your well-being! We look forward to hearing from you!